One of the most ask questions on the internet when it comes to drop shipping is how do I find a reliable drop shipper? Finding a reliable drop shipper can be a stressful situation. However, it can be done if you do a little digging on the drop shipping company.
By doing a little research of the drop shipper company you can find out a great deal about their company. Here we have outlined a few key points to help guide you along the way.
Lets say that you are considering using a drop shipper called “ABC Drop Shipping”.
1. Do a quick Google research.
For example: “ABC Drop Shipping Reviews”. If this company reputation is horrible you will be sure to find countless of reviews stating just that. Google can be more than just a quick search tool.
2. Comb through the drop shipper’s website.
- Look for key things such as a support dept. or telephone number. If there is no clear way to get in touch with the company than you should stay far away from them.
- Do they have a FAQ page? This page usually will answer many questions that you may be wondering about their company.
- What is their return policy? This is one of the most important things you should know about the drop shipper you are planning on going with. If they do not have a decent return policy, than you will want to stay far away from that drop shipper. Being able to return damaged products and etc. is crucial in maintaining happy customers. Happy customers lead to even more sales!
3. How long have they been in business?
This is another crucial thing that you should check for. We are not saying that a drop shipper that has only been in business for three months is a bad thing, however, you will want to choose a drop shipper that has been in business for at least a year or two. The longer the company has been in business the higher the chances that they are doing something right.
4. How can I tell if a company is lying to me about how long they have been in business?
Here is one quick way to found out more about the drop shipper’s time in business if you think there might be something fishy about how long the drop shipper says they have been in business. Simply visit http://whois.domaintools.com/ and see when their domain name was first registered. However, keep an open mind that they drop shipper may have been in business awhile before ever launching a website for their company. Also, while using this tool, a credible company can be easy to spot. See the below examples.
A reputable company will always use a domain privacy and/or other domain tools.
A fishy company’s Whois History may look like this.
Notice here that you can easily see the individual’s name and address that registered the domain name. This typically means that the company is a one person operation.
By checking simple things like this it will help to increase your chances of finding a reliable drop shipper company. We hope this posts has been helpful to you.
Best Dropshipper Staff